As the summer season approaches, the air conditioner becomes a necessity, so each family prefers to have the best cooling system. It can be a tricky and difficult task to select a new AC System. One should always consider all types of available in the market, and they can also take the help of professional AC companies who can help them to select the air conditioner that suits their room.
Types of Air Conditioners:
An HVAC designer will consider all the factors such as how big is the area which needs to be cooled, and all the heat generated in the enclosed area. Some of the types of air conditioners are:
- Central Air Conditioners
- Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioners
- Window Air Conditioners
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Hybrid Air Conditioners
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling System
Parts of Air Conditioner:
Air Conditioner is supposed to remove the heat from the room, leaving it cool and comfortable. The AC will cool perfectly when all the components of the AC work properly. Everyone should know the parts of AC so that they could take care of it in a better way. Following the parts of AC which require care and maintenance:
- Blower: Blower works with the furnace which supplies airflow around the room, taking the hot air outside for re-cooling.
- Evaporator Coil: It is located near the blower and extracts heat and humidity present in the air. It is an indoor unit which has refrigerant in the coil.
- Compressor: The refrigerant is in the gaseous state after it absorbs heat. It is the most important part of the air conditioner, which helps the refrigerant in giving its heat.
- Condensing Coil: It is the outdoor unit of the AC which expels the indoor heat.
- Fans: The fans and fins stop the unit from overheating.
- Air Filter: Air Filter helps in improving the quality of air inside the room by collecting the dust and dirt.
- Thermostat: It controls the temperature settings according to your requirements. If the temperature would be high, the utility bill would be less.
AC Repair Companies:
Being a machine, it is only natural for an air conditioner to crack up during the summer season. Spring Hill AC repair helps the customers to keep their cooling unit in top condition by offering their expertise. They have professional technicians who could do the work effectively and efficiently on time. The AC repair companies will provide the following services:
Assessing the Level of Refrigerant:
A professional evaluate the refrigerant level and accommodates it according to the requirement. The optimal level is needed for the air conditioner to function best.
Checking of Electronic Parts:
Any sort of loose or damaged electrical connection can result in malfunctioning of the air conditioner. A professional will make sure that all the components are safe and secure.
Cleaning up of Condenser, Air Filters, and Evaporator:
All of these are an important part of the air conditioner, which should be cleaned properly by an experienced technician for better performance.