The Brother PE 770 has multiple beneficial features which can be utilized to get the best of embroidery designs on any type of fabric and garment. All these features are brought to you in the form of a video presentation. Mulina Shah is the main contributor of this embroidery machine’s video. Here she explains about some of the most intrinsic and extrinsic parameters of the machine which can be set up at the initial and running time of the machine. By utilizing the computerized options of Brother PE770 you will be able to embroider any type of patterns on silk, velvet, cotton, canvas, leather and many other types of fabric. You may also do the embroidery on the finished garments by making suitable changes to the design and machine settings.
Display and Control panel of Brother PE770
The LCD display gives you the options to see and make changes to the pattern, design and machine setting parameters. One of the key parameters is the import of design which has to be embroidered on the fabric.
- The most recommended method used by professionals is to design the embroidery on an external computer with the help of software. You may use a generic application like CAD or use custom applications meant for embroidery. You may use a combination of light pen, mouse and keyboard to prepare the design and save it. Most commonly accepted forms in the design are .JPG, .PNG, .BMP and other image formats.
- Once you have saved the design you can use a pen drive to import it into the machine. Watch all the steps explained in the video carefully. Mulina Shah is the main contributor of this embroidery machine’s video.
- You may connect the machine directly to the computer and make any updates to the design at run-time. This is one of the key features which differentiate the Brother PE770 from others.
- The display panel allows you to make the change of stitching pattern at any time. But preferably you need to do it before the beginning of embroidery. If you wish to make any changes to this parameter while the machine is running, it is recommended that you stop the machine and make the necessary changes. This will be helpful in maintaining the continuity in the embroidery stitches and avoid any mix up of patterns.
- Bobbin winding is one of the key elements which determine the ease of stitching and embroidery. You need to use the right kind of denier for the bobbin thread which is always determined by the main thread. Once the combination is set right, you will be able to go ahead with the embroidery without any hesitation.
The Brother Pe770 gives you an embroidery area of 5” X 7” on board. This is supported by a standard frame of 5” X 7”. This is highly helpful for making custom designs by splitting the process into several easy Steps. These features are discussed in the video you are about to see.